How to wash a synthetic regenetresse thinning hair system?
The artificial fiber used in the manufacture of regenetresse thinning hair system has nothing to do with natural hair. It means that you need to care for them exactly in the way that suits artificial hair wigs. It is good to use products from wig manufacturers, a special line of cosmetics for the care of artificial hair.
Wig should be washed no more than once every 3-4 weeks with daily use. More frequent bathing can adversely affect the condition of the wig's hair. Therefore, we recommend adhering to these deadlines, as well as taking care of the product and using it correctly.
How to wash a wig made of artificial hair so that the product retains its appearance and shape, we will describe in detail below:
- Gently comb the hair of the wig with a special "lumpy" comb, starting from the ends of the hair and going up to the roots.
- Take a bath and collect water with a temperature not exceeding 25-30 ° C.
- Add one teaspoon of artificial hair shampoo to 3-4 liters of water.
- Stir the shampoo without lather. If foam appears, just remove it.
- Submerge the wig in water for 4-5 minutes. Don't rub it!
Best method to wash regenetresse thinning hair system
Rinse the regenetresse thinning hair system under a gentle stream of water at a temperature not exceeding 25-30 ° C. Keep the wig suspended. To avoid hair tangling, water should flow in the direction of hair growth. Put fresh cool water in the bath and add one teaspoon of special balm for artificial hair with plasticizers for 3-4 liters of water, leave for 5-10 minutes.
Rinse the wig under a gentle stream of water at a temperature not exceeding 25-30 ° C. Keep the wig suspended. To avoid hair tangling, water should flow in the direction of hair growth.
Without brushing, hang the wig on a special stand and let it dry naturally. Do not leave the wig to dry in direct sunlight.
After complete drying, you need to comb the wig. It follows the parting.
Note for curly wigs: After combing, shake the wig 1-2 times to get the curly locks divided into strands. It should be held with one hand for the parting, with the other for the back of the head.
* A special leave-in spray conditioner is also recommended to protect against UV rays and static electricity. Apply a small amount of conditioner to damp or dry hair.
Synthetic regenetresse thinning hair system requires no styling.
Regenetresse thinning hair system perfectly keeps its shape after bathing, just comb it and shake it. The wig is ready to use again.
Very important! Remember that synthetic hair cannot be affected by heating styling tools.
IMPORTANT: During use, the fibers of the wig may become coarse and begin to delaminate. This problem can be solved at Camellia Wigs Salon. With the help of special devices, the masters will glue the fibers of the wig, process them, and they will regain their natural appearance and silkiness.
How to put on a regenetresse thinning hair system?
Usually the wig is not fixed in any additional way. Correctly selected in size, it fits perfectly and securely on the head, being well held by an elastic band sewn into the base.
If you have a special case or some criteria that imply super-strong fixation, you can fix the product with tapes or even special clips. A separate option is adjustable items. They have special straps to help you enlarge or shrink your wig as needed.
Wig fixation steps
You need to collect your hair in a flat bun at the back.
- Wigs, before putting on, gently shake, and then easily styled with your hands or a comb. After that, they are ready to wear. Curly wigs cannot be combed at all, but only shake and sort out the curls with your fingers.
- Taking the product by the front edge, attach it to the upper part of the forehead, and then put it on, pulling it towards the back of the head.
- Smooth the hair of the wig with movements at the temples.
- After putting on the wig, style it with your hands or a comb.
How to attach a wig to your head?
Consider the cases when you need a special, super strong hold, when it becomes necessary to glue the wig.
In this case, we are talking about wearing a regenetresse thinning hair system without a cap. It happens usually with baldness or significant hair loss, when it is important for a woman that she put on a wig. And it perceives, looked and worn just like her hair. And this also presupposes a solid fixation.
How are wigs attached to glue?
Glue is applied with a brush, walking along the hairline. Allow 2-3 minutes to dry. You can also secure the wig with duct tape.
- To strengthen the hold, you can use tape and glue at the same time.
- The edges of the mesh are also greased with glue: in this case, the whole product is firmly held, it does not slide out.
- The main points of fixation should be the temples and forehead. It is not necessary to place the tape around the entire perimeter of the head.
How to wear a regenetresse thinning hair system correctly?
Avoid styling your hair too straight for a natural look.
With the right wig, you will always feel comfortable wearing it. And by observing all the rules of use, extend its service life. It is important to remove the product overnight and store it properly. For this, a special stand, a box, or, in extreme cases, a can is suitable.
How to wear a wig with care?
- Preserve the product from stretching:adjust the size with the help of special straps so that the fit of the wig over the head is as comfortable as possible.
- Fix:in bad weather, fix additionally, for example, with a scarf.
- Restore the wig:periodically have the product restyled by the stylist.
- Be careful. Put on and take off the wig slowly, straighten it with your hands.
How to care for regenetresse thinning hair system at home?
Two is better than one
The way to keep a wig durable is the number of products. Buy 2 wigs, and you will extend the lifespan, solve the hairstyle issue while washing and drying the first product.
Take off your wig at night
Don't sleep in a regenetresse thinning hair system - then it will last a long time. Rubbing against the pillow will make your hair thin and brittle. Take care of your scalp - wear a soft cap while you sleep.
Solution for scalp sweating
Protect the wig from sweat and skin from irritation by wearing disposable pads or a special cap.
Protect from the sun
The wig will change color and fade if stored in direct sunlight.
Don't damage your wig: avoid hot, sea water and chlorinated water.