What to do and what not to do with your hair when the weather is changing?
Whether you like rainy weather or not, your hair can behave completely unpredictably in wet conditions!
Tips and tricks on how to keep your crown hair replacement in perfect condition in the rain will come in handy at any time of the year. You never know where rainy and wet weather will catch you and your hair off guard: in summer, autumn, spring or even winter. Therefore, it is always better to have an umbrella and some beauty secrets in stock.
Hair in the rain: 5 life hacks
1. Do not straighten your crown hair replacement in the rain
What you should definitely not do with your crown hair replacement in rainy weather is to straighten and pull it out. Therefore, if you see a forecast with a high probability of precipitation, put aside an iron or a round brush for a while. Strands that tend to curl and frizz will still do so in wet weather. So in vain.
To make curls less fluffy in the rain, you can choose a comprehensive care to protect your hair.
2. Make the rain your ally
If you want to have the most beautiful styling on a rainy day, don't fight the elements. On the contrary, let her help you! Wet and windy weather is perfect for textured hairstyles and messy curls. If you have perfectly straight strands and it is hot and rainy outside, you can do a sleek wet hairstyle. And no longer worry that your hair will get wet in the rain.
Beautifully styled hair in the rain is also real. Give them a trendy texture and protect strands, for example with a hair cream.
3. Hair in the rain - only clean
In clear weather, curls of "not the first freshness" can be easily masked with a haircut or dry shampoo if you are in a hurry. But everything changes when the crown hair replacement becomes wet through and through in the rain. When they dry, they look really pathetic. Clean strands, even when wet and without styling, will never look bad.
4. Braids and buns - perfect crown hair replacement styles in the rain
Buns and braids are great hairstyles for rainy and windy weather. This will make your hair look stylish even in the rain. With them, there will be a lot less worry about tousled and stray strands even after a storm warning.
5. Hair in the rain: additional fixation
In rainy and windy weather, additional fixation will not interfere with the strands. If curling curls with curlers or styling with a hot hairdryer, let the strands cool, and then sprinkle with varnish.
Curlers: which ones are better to buy? Complete Species Guide
Do you love curls? Then curlers will definitely come in handy. The main thing is to understand which the best for your hair is. Of course, making a choice is not easy. Indeed, now on sale there are many types of these hair curlers.
For example, Velcro curlers, spirals, boomerangs and many others. What types of curlers are considered the safest and most comfortable?
Types of curlers: a complete guide
To understand what kind of curls you can get, you need to familiarize yourself with the types of curlers. In this article, you will find a description of the most popular curling devices. You will also learn how to use them.
Of course, each option has both advantages and disadvantages. Explore the pros and cons of each type of crown hair replacement curler. And then find the best option for yourself.
Such devices are plastic cylinders. They are covered with small plastic thorns. It is these thorns that fix the curls. After all, the hair sticks to them.
Advantages of Velcro curlers:
- curls look natural, there are no creases on them;
- an impressive root volume can be created ;
- do not cause tension headaches.
- not suitable for long hair, as hair can be wrapped around such curlers only once;
- not suitable for split ends ;
- after each use, it must be cleaned of dust and hairs.
If you got the heat rollers from your grandmother's locker, most likely we are talking about the Soviet version. These are plastic cylinders with paraffin wax inside, small spikes and plastic clips.
How to use these? First, place them in a saucepan and cover with water. Then bring to a boil. After that, take them out one by one and wind them on dry strands. Finally, wait until it cools completely and enjoy the result.
- curls are obtained quickly enough;
- modern models do not overheat the strands due to the plastic coating of the rod;
- the temperature is lower than the temperature of the curling iron, which means that they are less harmful to the hair.
- unfortunately, using old-style curlers, you can get burned;
- it is not recommended to use heat rollers too often, so as not to damage the crown hair replacement.
Electric crown hair replacement curlers
Electric curlers are sold complete with a stand with a cord. Before you start winding the strands, the curlers are installed in the stand and connected to the network. Heating usually takes 5-10 minutes. And the hair wrapping time is 10-15 minutes.
- the electric option provides a long-lasting effect;
- the process does not take much time;
- there are versions with ionizers;
- options with a ceramic coating are as safe for hair as possible.
- recommended for use with a thermal protective agent ;
- do not use electric curlers too often so as not to dry your hair;
some models take up a lot of space.
Perhaps these are the most versatile curlers! crown hair replacement have a flexible shaft and a soft foam-rubber surface. Wet strands are wound on papillotes from roots to ends. And after that, the curlers are wrapped or folded. It is convenient that the papillotes keep their shape on their own and do not need clamps.